Monday, May 28, 2007

May: A retrospective study


After doing so well by consistently writing posts in April, I'm surprised that the month of May has flown by with nary a post. In the next few days, I'll try to do a little catch-up writing. (n.b.: I'm going to cheat on the dates by timing the posts as if I'd written them on the days the events happened. If this is the first post you're reading since the death of Rostropovich, then scroll back to April 28th and go chronologically.)


I should mention too that as I sit down to write this fine Memorial Day morning, I'm sipping a homemade latte from my Plymouth, Massachusetts mug--one of my favorites. I'm pleased to 1) have discovered the stove-top espresso maker that belongs to Brad, the guy we're subletting from, and 2) find that making espresso is remarkably easy, especially with a gas stove.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A week of June has flown by with nary a post! Are we going to have to wait til the end of the month to experience June with Jonathan?