Saturday, March 29, 2008

Resurrection of the blog


Many days and nights have passed since I last logged in to blogger.com. A few months, indeed, have gone by; and although I never had any intention of abandoning Mulberry Street, there were times when I feared I'd crossed that critical point in time after which I'd never return. Were my faithful readers--you know who you are, EK, MG, DGH, Mom--forever to stare vacantly at "A good post call day" and ponder my Pulitzer-worthy surreptitious photo of the retired gentlemen in the chess shop?

No. I'm back. And armed with new ideas and experiences, I'm ready to write. About grammar...poetry...The Economist...and life in general in this amazing City of New York.

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

I've missed the reading material that you provide!

Dude... Scott and I have news. In mid-summer, we will be relocating to approximately 2 hours from NYC. In Pennsylvania. One of the things we keep talking about is how much we're looking forward to going to see Jonathan in the city!