Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Bowling night

So I'm on call yet again tonight. I just finished a case about 45 minutes ago, and I hear there are a couple laparoscopic appendectomies on the horizon. :-( Maybe I'll get a little sleep afterward.

Last Friday my home fellowship group went bowling at a place called Harlem Lanes in, you guessed it, Harlem. After a strong start with a couple spares, I quickly fell behind the pack. Maybe I should have gone with the 12 lb ball instead of the fourteener.
A couple pictures from the evening...
(From left to right) William, Jan, Katherine, Jonathan, Andy

Dessert afterward at W&K's. William, Andy, Jonathan, Jan, Ezer, Katherine

4 comments:

Jonathan said...

P.S. I'm not wearing suspenders. Those are candles.

Anonymous said...

I was wondering about that....

mtg

ps-are you still coming down to TX next week?

Melissa said...

darn! I had hoped suspenders were making a comeback on the NY fashion scene...that would have made Christmas shopping for my Dad so much easier. ;0)

Anonymous said...

I was rather surprised to see you in suspenders!

Now that we've met your small group, the pictures are much more special.

gfh