Sunday, October 15, 2006

My Lone Star Vacation, part two

  • Breakfast with Adam Sunday morning at La Madeleine.
  • Park Cities Presbyterian Church with Dawn. Phenomenal organ music.
  • Lunch with medical school friends after church

  • Hanging out with David O at our old apartment in the afternoon.

  • Dinner with Scott, Bonnie, and Chanelle at one of my favorite casual dining establishments, Cafe Express.
  • Dessert with David and Scott.
  • Breakfast Monday with Nathan.
  • Visiting my old hospital.
  • Lunch with Mom and Charity.
  • Dessert with Adam & Ashley.
  • Mom and me spending the night with Aunt Sara, Uncle Ken.
  • A trip to Sam's
  • Visiting Clint & Kristin in Waco. I learned never to rub my eye after taking out the seeds of a jalepeno pepper. I mowed their yard to be helpful since the baby comes in just a couple weeks!
  • Visiting the Arboretum with Shelley, Roman, and Bella.
  • A beer at the Ginger Man with David & David.
  • Dinner with Clay & Lori. Spending the night at their place and seeing their morning routine.

    Posted by Picasa

No comments: