Tuesday, October 31, 2006

A two week hiatus

Well, I'm back. Again. These past two weeks have been good ones, though very busy. I think part of feeling busy, of course, is the long days of residency, though certainly another part is life in New York City. Its denizens become accustomed to spending 30 minutes getting to a nearby neighborhood, or up to an hour traveling to another borrough.

I will try to share some highlights of the last two weeks in posts to come. First, however, a picture of my cousin Lucia, whom I visted a month ago in Washington D.C. I thought this was a great picture!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Do you have any cousins who aren't good looking? You know...cousin Ted with the bad mullet or the cousin that only wears black and chains? Maybe that's just my family...=0))